To Our Loyal Customers:
We hope you are healthy and safe. Thank you for your continued support through this difficult and unusual time. We have missed you and look forward to seeing you!
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening on May 20th.
Our number one priority is the safety of our staff and our customers. In order to insure that we can service our customers safely, we will have certain restrictions and guidelines in effect.
- Our hours will be limited and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Hours will be as follows: Tuesday – Friday 9:00 – 4:00 pm. Saturday 9:00- 2:00 p.m.
- To insure that customers are socially distancing, we will have a “virtual waiting room” which will allow for people to move through the store safely.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for ample time between. This will insure that there will not be anyone sitting in areas that could jeopardize social distancing
- The store will be marked with designated areas that will insure that we are all appropriately distanced and traffic will flow appropriately *Customers must wear their own face covering when entering the store.
- We will have plexi-glass partitions at the front desk as well as in the Doctor’s exam room * There will be ample supplies of hand sanitizer available at several stations throughout the store
- Curbside pickup will be available. Customers can call and pay via credit/debit card and a staff member will bring your purchase to your car.
- The staff will continue to clean and sanitize all areas of the store throughout the day – Frames/accessories will be sanitized after customers have viewed them and/or tried them on.
Please know that these measures are in place for your safety. Should you have any questions please call us before you visit at 978-745-2774.